Working closely with the IT team, you will assist in carrying the daily service request workload associated
with operating an enterprise datacenter. The ideal candidate is detail oriented, experienced with datacenter
related technologies, has a strong aptitude for problem solving, embraces cross-team collaboration, prides
themselves with staying on the cutting edge of enterprise IT technologies, and has a passion for customer
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Triage network and datacenter devices
- Troubleshoot broken devices and connectivity issues
- Resolve requests issued via company ticketing system
- Track and report all work via company ticketing system
- Help monitor and maintain team metrics
- Help monitor and maintain datacenter equipment inventory data
- 1-2 years of previous work experience in a similar role and minimum high school diploma.
- Proficiency with and command knowledge of configuring, operating, and troubleshooting
enterprise-grade network, server, mobile, and datacenter technologies.
- Basic understanding of structured cabling (Cat5E, Cat6, Cat6A), Optical Fiber cable Installation,
and Data center builds – Racking various types of network switches.
- Strong Communications skills – written and oral.
Sitting or standing for long periods of time working on computers and other datacenter devices, occasional lifting of network equipment at 50lbs or less, installation of datacenter devices and rack buildouts.